From: cstanley on
I used to have a total count of emails on the bottom of the blue pane. It's
gone!
E.g. Each folder I used to click on displayed the number of emails on the
bottom of the blue navigation pane.

All the help boxes say right click on folder - properties and display number
but that gives it after each folder name. I don't want that
From: cstanley on
Its ok - View and status bar fixed it - thanks