From: Patrick on
I have been using outlook 2003 for more than a year with Bellsouth as my
mail. Today I downloaded the new messenger and Outlook Connector so that I
can syn hotmail into Outlook. When finished and restarted many times, I
still get a error message in Outlook when ever I try to compose, reply,
forward, etc. this is what is get "The messaging interface has returned an
unknown error".

I have tried to reinstall outlook twice and the repair option in the control
panle under add/remove programs.

How do I fix this without uninstalling all of MS office and reinstalling?