From: Dan on
Issue- user user clicks "copy to folder" button, selects folder and then
cannot see the item.

I login via OWA and I move an email using "copy to folder" button or "drag"
method and I can see it fine.

Small Business Server using Exchange, data resides in Exchange, not Local to
user.
Outlook 2007, sp2.
User OS XP sp3

Any thoughts?
From: Orland, Kathleen on
User has perhaps filtered view in that particular folder?

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon