From: Masoud on
Hello
I had mail in yahoo (kargah1516(a)yahoo.com) and i have 2000 mails in the
inbox. Now i have new mail something like (kargah1516(a)sirouse.com) , now i
want transfer all the mails in the yahoo inbox to the new mail in the outlook
2003, please help me how i can do it.
Thanks in advanced.

From: Laura on
Masoud wrote:
> Hello
> I had mail in yahoo (kargah1516(a)yahoo.com) and i have 2000 mails in the
> inbox. Now i have new mail something like (kargah1516(a)sirouse.com) , now i
> want transfer all the mails in the yahoo inbox to the new mail in the outlook
> 2003, please help me how i can do it.
> Thanks in advanced.

I can think of 2 options:

a) upgrade your yahoo account to the pay version so that you can
download your mail.

b) use a free program like YPOPs! available here: http://ypopsemail.com/
From: VanguardLH on
Masoud wrote:

> Hello
> I had mail in yahoo (kargah1516(a)yahoo.com) and i have 2000 mails in the
> inbox. Now i have new mail something like (kargah1516(a)sirouse.com) , now i
> want transfer all the mails in the yahoo inbox to the new mail in the outlook
> 2003, please help me how i can do it.
> Thanks in advanced.

If, as you describe (which is probably not what you actually meant to ask),
you want to transfer e-mails from one *account* to another *account* without
ever involving an e-mail client then:

- Check if you can enable forwarding on your Yahoo account to send them to
your other account. That probably won't help with the already delivered
e-mails sitting in your Yahoo account but will take care of future e-mails
delivered to your Yahoo account.

- If your other account has the ability to poll other accounts, configure
your other account to yank all e-mails from your Yahoo accounts. Typically
this mail retrieve function as an account option only works with POP
accounts. You'll have to find out if your other account has a mail polling
function.