From: Marc W on

-- Hi,
Can anyone help. Outlook has been running normally on my desktop and
netbook, however today when it starts to open I get an error message stating
"Cannot open the Outlook window". Both the desktop and netbook are affected

Thanks

Marc
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Marc W" <MarcW(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Can anyone help. Outlook has been running normally on my desktop and
> netbook, however today when it starts to open I get an error message stating
> "Cannot open the Outlook window". Both the desktop and netbook are affected

While Outlook is closed, press WinKey+R. In the Open field, enter

outlook.exe /resetnavpane

(Be sure to include the space.) Press Enter.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]