From: Andy on
Hi

this week i have 3 machines that are run Win 7 enterprise that after a
windows update will not run outllook.

when you start outlook you get the outlook has errored message
when you start it again you are offered safe mode, if you say no the above
happens, if you say yes then it does the same
the next time if offers a detect and repair, that doesn't solve it

i've tried trashing the profile and recreating it, no better

i've had to resort to doing a system restore before the update, which solves
the problem. when the update is applied the errors start again.

i've had to restore all the machines back, and disable windows update !

help please ? this is affecting my windows 7 rollout plans ?1
From: Kathleen Orland on
Have you tried opening it with the /resetnavpane switch?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
what version of outlook?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]