From: Richard on
I too am having the issue of not being able to scroll in the folders list in
Outlook 2003.

As of 12 Dec 2009, I am running Win 7 Ultimate with all available
maintenance. MS Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 using what ever drivers come with
Win 7 (properties page says 6.1.7600.16385).

If there is a different driver I should be using, what and where is it?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Without seeing the full thread you are replying to, I can only assume they
were using a non-ms mouse. The scrolling you get with the MS Mouse is the
best you'll get, the only differences will be between pulling the slider and
using the scroll wheel.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: