From: Blute Larkin Blute on
When I open Microsoft Outlook, I immediately get a message that Outlook has
stopped working, and I can go no further.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

If I reinstall Outlook, will the new Outlook recognise the old folders,
contacts etc that I have?
From: VanguardLH on
Blute Larkin wrote:

> When I open Microsoft Outlook, I immediately get a message that Outlook has
> stopped working, and I can go no further.
>
> Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?
>
> If I reinstall Outlook, will the new Outlook recognise the old folders,
> contacts etc that I have?

Yet tried starting Outlook in its safe mode?

outlook.exe /safe