From: Edward on
when I go to tools and then options, there is no email options thread.

Diane Poremsky [MVP] wrote:

Try tools, options, email options button, advanced button - suggest names
26-Jan-10

Try tools, options, email options button, advanced button - suggest names at
the bottom of the dialog.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

On Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:25 PM
Food Snobbery wrote:

Disable Auto Add of addresses
How does one disable the auto add of email addresses?

Often times, I already have the contact formatted in my address book, but
when I get an email from them it is formatted different, and I have to
"delete" that which comes up when using auto-complete, and then use the
manual add to add the addressee to my email...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

On Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:32 PM
Bob I wrote:

You may disable it in OptionsFood Snobbery wrote:
You may disable it in Options

Food Snobbery wrote:

On Tuesday, January 26, 2010 2:52 PM
Diane Poremsky [MVP] wrote:

Try tools, options, email options button, advanced button - suggest names
Try tools, options, email options button, advanced button - suggest names at
the bottom of the dialog.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

Build a Cross-Browser ASP.NET CSS-Only Menu UserControl
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f32b452c-48ea-4ed8-96ce-d17d1b482676/build-a-crossbrowser-asp.aspx
From: Russ Valentine on
What you see would depends on your version, which you did not post, and from
what view you are using the Tools menu, which you did not include. Makes it
impossible to answer you. Might want to read up on the posting guidelines.
--
Russ Valentine