From: tgavin on
I have a series of queries and forms which when the database is on my
computer, works fine but when I put it on the client's network, I am getting
an Overflow message. I have narrowed at least one of them down to a totals
query. All the messages I am seeing refer to a calculated field being too big
but why would it be fine on my computer and not on the clients. I am running
Access 2002, they are running Access 2003.

Thanks
Terri
From: tgavin on
After posting this, I went to look at the underlying query that was working
to see if I found a number that might qualify because almost all my fields
are currency...there was an error code in one, that was what did it.

Thanks

"tgavin" wrote:

> I have a series of queries and forms which when the database is on my
> computer, works fine but when I put it on the client's network, I am getting
> an Overflow message. I have narrowed at least one of them down to a totals
> query. All the messages I am seeing refer to a calculated field being too big
> but why would it be fine on my computer and not on the clients. I am running
> Access 2002, they are running Access 2003.
>
> Thanks
> Terri

Pages: 1
Prev: Duplicate Queries