From: Ken A. on
I am using XP Pro w/sp3. Using Spybot, AVG (free) and Malwarebytes (pay version). Today when I turned on my computer I keep getting a Malwarebytes pop up in the sys tray saying "Malwarebytes has successfully blocked access to malicious IP: 117.198.133.71" This popup message is constant. I have made no changes to my system lately. I also have ZoneAlarm (free) installed. Has anyone experienced this? It sounds like some kind of malware trying to send from my computer but is being blocked by Malwarebytes. I would appreciate any help or advice in this matter.

Thanks,
Ken A.