From: Ted Nolan <tednolan> on
In article <wo2dnfh-CuP6jvbWnZ2dnUVZ8uSdnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
Graham Harrison <edward.harrison1(a)remove.btinternet.com> wrote:
>Are there any P & S cameras that can shoot RAW? I'm just interested, not
>planning a purchase.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3
--
------
columbiaclosings.com
From: ray on
On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 18:34:46 +0000, Graham Harrison wrote:

> Are there any P & S cameras that can shoot RAW? I'm just interested,
> not planning a purchase.

Kodak P850 - if you can still find one. I believe Kodak sells at least
one new model which does.
From: Paul Furman on
On 2/4/2010 10:34 AM, Graham Harrison wrote:
> Are there any P & S cameras that can shoot RAW? I'm just interested,
> not planning a purchase.

Yes but they are all quite slow in saving to the card.
From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 10:12:36 -0800, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
wrote:

>On 2/4/2010 10:34 AM, Graham Harrison wrote:
>> Are there any P & S cameras that can shoot RAW? I'm just interested,
>> not planning a purchase.
>
>Yes but they are all quite slow in saving to the card.

Quit lying. They are only limited by the write speed of the card.

From: Ofnuts on
On 06/02/2010 19:18, Outing Trolls is FUN! wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 10:12:36 -0800, Paul Furman<paul-@-edgehill.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/4/2010 10:34 AM, Graham Harrison wrote:
>>> Are there any P& S cameras that can shoot RAW? I'm just interested,
>>> not planning a purchase.
>>
>> Yes but they are all quite slow in saving to the card.
>
> Quit lying. They are only limited by the write speed of the card.

This isn't what I measured on mine (yes, I own one...).

--
Bertrand