From: Bubba on
I didn't buy the Nikon Coolpix P100. It and the Canon SX20 and the
Casio EX-FH20 (and a couple other 2008-2009 P&S's) have a 1/2.3
sensor. The G11 and S90 have the bigger sensor. What is the difference
between the G11 and S90, because they seem identical in so many ways?

Also, what other P&S's, low-end, have that size sensor?
From: ransley on
On May 6, 9:16 am, Bubba <digitalr...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I didn't buy the Nikon Coolpix P100. It and the Canon SX20 and the
> Casio EX-FH20 (and a couple other 2008-2009 P&S's) have a 1/2.3
> sensor. The G11 and S90 have the bigger sensor. What is the difference
> between the G11 and S90, because they seem identical in so many ways?
>
> Also, what other P&S's, low-end, have that size sensor?

G11 has a view finder, longer zoom, fold out Lcd, probably a better
flash and something to hold onto since the s90 is smooth, It looks
like better and more manual controls on the G11, thats my quick 5
second review of what dpreview shows, go indepth at dpreview or Canon
for all the info.
From: Dave Cohen on
On 5/6/2010 10:16 AM, Bubba wrote:
> I didn't buy the Nikon Coolpix P100. It and the Canon SX20 and the
> Casio EX-FH20 (and a couple other 2008-2009 P&S's) have a 1/2.3
> sensor. The G11 and S90 have the bigger sensor. What is the difference
> between the G11 and S90, because they seem identical in so many ways?
>
> Also, what other P&S's, low-end, have that size sensor?

Take a look at Canon's A series.