From: Mothman on

Problem! Have images on a 512 compact flash disk but can only view the
images on the in-camera screen. I can't download to any device/folder
for printing and I really need the images for an insurance claim. any
help/advice would be appreciated. I have used this disc for some time
and have never encountered this problem. Thanks, Bill in NC

From: Martin Brown on
Mothman wrote:
> Problem! Have images on a 512 compact flash disk but can only view the
> images on the in-camera screen. I can't download to any device/folder
> for printing and I really need the images for an insurance claim. any
> help/advice would be appreciated. I have used this disc for some time
> and have never encountered this problem. Thanks, Bill in NC

In what sense "cannot download".

What happens when the CF card is plugged into an external card reader?

Regards,
Martin Brown
From: ransley on
On May 6, 8:06 pm, Mothman <Mothman.4al...(a)no.email.invalid> wrote:
> Problem!  Have images on a 512 compact flash disk but can only view the
> images on the in-camera screen.  I can't download to any device/folder
> for printing and I really need the images for an insurance claim.  any
> help/advice would be appreciated.  I have used this disc for some time
> and have never encountered this problem.  Thanks, Bill in NC

Use the cable, direct to printer or computer.
From: Peter on
"Mothman" <Mothman.4alaak(a)no.email.invalid> wrote in message

> Problem! Have images on a 512 compact flash disk but can only view the
> images on the in-camera screen. I can't download to any device/folder
> for printing and I really need the images for an insurance claim. any
> help/advice would be appreciated. I have used this disc for some time
> and have never encountered this problem. Thanks, Bill in NC

Go to any place that prints digital images and they will help you.

--
Peter

From: me on
On Fri, 7 May 2010 06:54:03 -0700 (PDT), ransley
<Mark_Ransley(a)Yahoo.com> wrote:

>On May 6, 8:06�pm, Mothman <Mothman.4al...(a)no.email.invalid> wrote:
>> Problem! �Have images on a 512 compact flash disk but can only view the
>> images on the in-camera screen. �I can't download to any device/folder
>> for printing and I really need the images for an insurance claim. �any
>> help/advice would be appreciated. �I have used this disc for some time
>> and have never encountered this problem. �Thanks, Bill in NC
>
>Use the cable, direct to printer or computer.

The CP-990 requires a driver itr is not recognized as a mass storge
device.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: P&S's with 1/1.7 Sensors