Prev: windows xp
Next: Stop error
From: tulipp on
I recently bought a cheapy webcam for $10, told it was good enough for what I
wanted it for (chatting with family & friends). Installed it, worked fine for
about a week, then nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled and I keep getting
this error:

Error 80040275: Cannot add vidcap to filtergraph.

Can anyone help??
From: dfrog on
Tulipp,
put this into Google 'Error 80040275: Cannot add vidcap to filtergraph'
and you may find some help there

dfrog

"tulipp" <tulipp(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently bought a cheapy webcam for $10, told it was good enough for what
> wanted it for (chatting with family & friends). Installed it, worked fine
> for
> about a week, then nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled and I keep
> getting
> this error:
>
> Error 80040275: Cannot add vidcap to filtergraph.
>
> Can anyone help??

Pages: 1
Prev: windows xp
Next: Stop error