From: devin624 on
PC3000 ISA - BASIC COURSE

Basic course of the PC3000 complex hardware and software system.
Here the user will have the opportunity to learn what is PC3000 and how
to setup it.

The HDDLAB company is the result of years of work and study of a
professional that start it in 1986, in the begun HDLLAB was a company
that worked in IBM -PC compatible computers fixing hardware problems
and in 1999, Mr. Jose Pinto decided that at that time the best thing to
do was start to work with only one part of the computer's hardware,
since he fell that with the complexity of the modern computers will
require a great specialization.
And in 2001 HDDLAB bough its first PC3000 and start to develop
knowledge in "DISKWARE"; since that time we never stop our learning
process. We also can say that we are one of the first " non Russian"
speaker to use the PC3000 Hardware Complex. In 2003 we start to do
training in PC3000 and since we start we already formed more then 15
professionals in Brazil and also in United States and Mexico.

The PC3000 hardware complex is a special system that has one part
hardware and other part software, the software part has technological
utilities to the most part of the actual hard disks, they are more then
850 models from manufactures like IBM, Maxtor, Quantum, Seagate,
Fujitsu, Samsung, Western Digital, Conner and this ones that does not
exist anymore, Daeyoung, Teac, Xebec and Kalok. Also you can use the
PC3000 to fix problems in OEM hard disks from Compaq, HP and Dell
computers. PC3000 hardware complex works with capacity that ranges from
1.2gb to 120gb. We also would like to remind here that PC3000 hardware
complex can handle all kind of disks with the use of specials adapters.

The Tester board "PC3000 Pro" is a hardware build with a special
chipset ASIC and has some unique technical characteristics
1- The board has a build-in IRQ controller
2- The board has a build-in timer counter that allows to measure the
time parameters of the hard disks
3- The board has a hardware data buffer and also a hardware subsystem
for help in all data transfers
4- The board has its own IDE interface that will give you the entire
control of the hard disk
5- The board will control all hard disk functions and this will help in
prevent that the disk burns in fixing operations.

Our Basic PC3000 Hardware Complex Course has 4 modules and we will give
you a small description of all modules

Module I
INSTALATION

1.1 Computer
1- ALL NECESSARY INSTRUCTION FOR THE IBM-PC COMPATIBLE.
MOTHERBOARD
PROCESSOR
MEMORY
HARD DISK
POWER SUPPLY

1.2 Installation of Operational System
Windows 98 installation and configuration

1.3 PC3000 Installation - hardware
PC3000 Installation
Cables
Power Supply

1.4 PC3000 Installation - SOFTWARE
Software Installation
Resources
ROMs
Firmware
Utilities

1.5 HASP Protection
Hasp drive installation

Module II
Introduction
In this module we will start our operations with the PC3000

2.1 Basics Concepts
The basic concepts of the board and its functionality, the technology
that is based and what this system can do to help us to fix a bad disk.
2.2 Pc-Shell
What is it and how we can edit it.

2.3 PC3000AT - Universal utility
The universal utility what it can do what are its functions.

2.4 PC-Defectoscope
What we can do with defectoscope
how to configure it
how to use it to give you a good diagnosis
what is its difference with the different disks

2.5 Tests
We will use the PC3000 to test disks
Study of one common case

Module III
Technological Utilities

3.1 MAXTOR
What are the disks compatibles
What this utility can do
Limitations
3.2 IBM
What are the disks compatibles
What this utility can do
Limitations

3.3 FUJITSU
What are the disks compatibles
What this utility can do
Limitations

3.4 QUANTUM
What are the disks compatibles
What this utility can do
Limitations

3.5 SEAGATE
What are the disks compatibles
What this utility can do
Limitations

3.6 SAMSUNG
What are the disks compatibles
What this utility can do
Limitations

3.7 WESTERN DIGITAL
What are the disks compatibles
What this utility can do
Limitations

Modulo IV

The functions of PC3000

4.1 The Factoring Mode test
Description
Utility
Differences

4.2 Firmware repair
Description
Function
Differences

4.3 Rom
Description
Function
Differences

4.4 Hard disk physical structure
Description
Differences
Interferences

4.5 Hard disk logical structure
Description
Function

4.6 LDR
Description
Function

4.7 Defect Lists -
G-list
Description
Repair
Capability
P-list
Description
Repair
Capability

4.8 Translator
Description
Function
Differences

4.9 Low level format.
Description
How we can do

www.pc3khrt.com

From: Odie Ferrous on
devin624(a)gmail.com wrote:

<Snip drivel.>

You are the Chinese company who has illegally copied the original PC3000
- and done a very poor job at it.

You are dishonest to the point of criminalism and should be put down.

Your products do NOT work. You do not offer support.

Take your garbage elsewhere, you spamming idiot.

OD

Pages: 1
Prev: USB HD no longer recognized!
Next: What is SPIFFI