From: Daniel Prince on
I want to buy a PCI SATA controller card so that I can use a 2 tb
SATA hard drive in my old computer. Are there any brands I should
seek out or avoid? Are there any chipsets I should seek out or
avoid?

I have noticed that the least expensive ones on eBay have a VIA
chipset. Is the VIA chipset good for PCI SATA controller cards? I
know that VIA chipset USB controller cards are supposed to not be
very good.

Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,