From: huss on
hi
can anyone tell me where i find program to convert word documents to
pdf i know in open office there is one thank you all
From: Ragnar on

"huss" <hussein.jalili(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> hi
> can anyone tell me where i find program to convert word documents to
> pdf i know in open office there is one thank you all

I use Bullzip PDF Printer which is freeware but there are several free
applications that will do this job.
HTH
R.

From: huss on
On Nov 5, 11:26 am, "Ragnar" <rag...(a)NOSPAM.com> wrote:
> "huss" <hussein.jal...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > hi
> > can anyone tell me where i find program to convert word documents to
> > pdf i know in open office there is one thank you all
>
> I use Bullzip PDF Printer which is freeware but there are several free
> applications that will do this job.
> HTH
> R.

thank you very much
From: JD on
huss wrote:
> hi
> can anyone tell me where i find program to convert word documents to
> pdf i know in open office there is one thank you all

There's also "CUTE PDF Writer" which will convert any document or image
to PDF format, it installs its self as a printer and all you do is
"Print" the document you want converted.

JD
From: huss on
thank you very much
 |  Next  |  Last