From: Joco on
Hi,

In the last couple of days I have reinstalled my laptop to the manufacturers
defalt settings. My OS is Vista Home premium SP2, and use Office 2003 SBE
Word as my email editor.

When compiling an email I am not able to move the cursor with the mouse in
either Outlook or Word, but Excel is ok. I have PF Backup installed, and
there are no disabled addins. When exiting Outlook and Word I receive a
message asking if I want to save PDFM Custom

I have repaired and then reinstalled office, but these have not resolved the
problem.

How do I correct this problem?

Your help would be appreciated, Thanks

Joco (London)
From: Joco on
Update

This problem is being caused by Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard, if you remove this
program (Acrobat) both Outlook and Word work ok, if you then reinstall
Acrobat the problem re-appears, and I cant find a way to resolve this.

Joco (London)