From: Sandy3710 on
I also use the voice recognition in Office 2003 with XP and it was very
helpful for writing term papers etc.

Now my "new" desktop has Vista, but I still have Office 2003 and the voice
recognition freezes after about 5-10 mins. Are you saying that I also have
to upgrade to Office 2007 to have something that was comparable to what I had
before?

My laptop still had XP & Office 2003 and is working fine.

Thanks.

"Delano" wrote:

> Before I installed Office Professional 2007, I could use voice recognition
> for other word documents (Word Perfect, MSWorks). Now I only have
> handwritting tools. How do I re-install speech recognition?

Pages: 1
Prev: PDFM Custom Error
Next: Lost CD Office2007 Student