From: Diane Edwards on

My husband and I recently installed a new 160GB hard Drive on One of our
computers, We have had nothing but problems. Firstb we were told that
our MBR was corruptso we went into windows repair and did a fixMBR Then
a fixboot and then reloaded for about the 75th time and now receive a
blue screen that says PFN_List_Corrupt. Help!!!!!! What is this and how
do I fix it? We can't even load XP Home on the computer. We have checked
the obvious to see that every thing is hooked up correctly and
installed properly,we also checked to make sure the hard drive was
installed correctly with no loose connections.
What Next? I am just at myroaps end. WE HAVE BEEN WORKING THIS FOR OVER
A WEEK

--
Diane Edwards