From: Marcock on
Hi Gerry,

I am from Hong Kong and have the PPLive software installed. As I told you
that I had deleted 3 of those 'old',' 'pgf' & 'ppv' files, when I switched
on the computer again after couple of hours, the 'old' & 'pgf' files were
gone but the 'PFSVODATA.ppv' file is still there, I had been to the Wikipedia
PPLive link but it didn't mention anything about the files might be created.
I just don't understand where these files came from. Thanks again.

Marcock

From: Marcock on
Hi Gerry,

I am from Hong Kong and have the PPLive software installed. As I told you
that I had deleted those file sometimes earlier on and when switched on again
my computer after couple of hours, the 'old' & 'pgf' files were gone but the
'PFSVODATA.ppv' file is there, I had also been the Wikipedia PPLive line and
it didn't mention anything about those files might be created. Thanks again.

Marcock

From: Marcock on
Hi Gerry,

I am from Hong Kong and have the PPLive software installed. As I told you
that I had deleted those files sometimes earlier on, when I switched on again
my computer couple of hours later, the 'old' & 'pgf' files were gone but the
'PFSVODATA.ppv' file is still there, I had also been to the Wikipedia PPLive
link you advised and it didn't mention anything about those files might be
created. Many Thanks again.

Marcock

From: Marcock on
Hi Gerry,

I am from Hong Kong and have the PPLive software installed. As I told you
that I had deleted those files sometimes earlier on, when I switched on again
my computer couple of hours later, the 'old' & 'pgf' files were gone but the
'PFSVODATA.ppv' file is still there, I had been to the Wikipedia link of
PPLive and it didn't mention anything about those extension files which might
be created. Just wonder where those extension files came from.

Thanks again.

Marcock

From: Marcock on
Hi Gerry,

I am from Hong Kong and had the PPLive software installed before my querry
raised. I told you in my recent message that I deleted those extension files
and then I switched on my computer again couple of hours later, the 'old' &
'pgf' files were gone but the 'PGSVODATA.ppv' again shown in 'D' drive. I had
been to the Wikipedia link regarding PPLive, it didn't mention anything about
those extension files. I just delete the PPLive software not long ago and the
PGSVODATA.ppv file automatically disappeared from 'D' drive, I reckon these
files were caused by the software. Thanks very much.

Marcock

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Stop 0x000000A5