From: Mohamed Hashim on
*Hello everyone,*

*I just want to develop a big ERP applications.Can anyone tell me which
framework will be better for ERP
(HR,Finance,Inventory,Production,Administration etc etc) means
CakePHP,Codeigniter and also database PostgreSql or Mysql or shall i go with
Core PHP?????

Thanks in advance Kindly do the reply my friends

Regards
Mohamed Hashim.N
Mobile:09894587678*
From: "Adriano Rodrigo Guerreiro Laranjeira" on
Hello!

You should look at same good & stable ERP's PHP based, and start your
new project from one of them.

By example:
* BlueErp
* Dolibarr