From: Richard Quadling on
On 29 June 2010 15:41, Jay Blanchard <jblanchard(a)pocket.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> As QPay seems to be an Aussie company, you may need to think a little
> bigger than just the small market in the USA.
> [/snip]
>
> QPay is a Miami, FL based company whose really lame web site is
> http://www.qpaynet.com.

Authentication required for every page request. #fail.

https certificate for them shows ...

www.qpaynet.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for *.hosting-advantage.com.

So having seen all of that _AND_ assuming that they are responsible
for handling payments ...

Would _you_ trust them?

--
-----
Richard Quadling
From: "Daniel P. Brown" on
On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:41, Jay Blanchard <jblanchard(a)pocket.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> As QPay seems to be an Aussie company, you may need to think a little
> bigger than just the small market in the USA.
> [/snip]
>
> QPay is a Miami, FL based company whose really lame web site is
> http://www.qpaynet.com.

Am I the only one prompted with a "By Invitation Only" HTTP
authentication zone overlaying the TemplateMonster-ish site at that
address?

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
UNADVERTISED DEDICATED SERVER SPECIALS
From: Richard Quadling on
On 29 June 2010 15:50, Daniel P. Brown <daniel.brown(a)parasane.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:41, Jay Blanchard <jblanchard(a)pocket.com> wrote:
>> [snip]
>> As QPay seems to be an Aussie company, you may need to think a little
>> bigger than just the small market in the USA.
>> [/snip]
>>
>> QPay is a Miami, FL based company whose really lame web site is
>> http://www.qpaynet.com.
>
>    Am I the only one prompted with a "By Invitation Only" HTTP
> authentication zone overlaying the TemplateMonster-ish site at that
> address?
>

> --
> </Daniel P. Brown>
> UNADVERTISED DEDICATED SERVER SPECIALS
> SAME-DAY SETUP
> Just ask me what we're offering today!
> daniel.brown(a)parasane.net || danbrown(a)php.net
> http://www.parasane.net/ || http://www.pilotpig.net/

If only you were... If only you were.

--
-----
From: Andrew Ballard on
On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Daniel P. Brown
<daniel.brown(a)parasane.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:41, Jay Blanchard <jblanchard(a)pocket.com> wrote:
>> [snip]
>> As QPay seems to be an Aussie company, you may need to think a little
>> bigger than just the small market in the USA.
>> [/snip]
>>
>> QPay is a Miami, FL based company whose really lame web site is
>> http://www.qpaynet.com.
>
>    Am I the only one prompted with a "By Invitation Only" HTTP
> authentication zone overlaying the TemplateMonster-ish site at that
> address?

Nope. Got the same as well, for any of the links at the top of the
page. I also got 404 responses to the link that Richard posted, until
after viewing the root index page. Strange.

Andrew
From: Peter Lind on
On 29 June 2010 16:51, Richard Quadling <rquadling(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 June 2010 15:50, Daniel P. Brown <daniel.brown(a)parasane.net> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:41, Jay Blanchard <jblanchard(a)pocket.com> wrote:
>>> [snip]
>>> As QPay seems to be an Aussie company, you may need to think a little
>>> bigger than just the small market in the USA.
>>> [/snip]
>>>
>>> QPay is a Miami, FL based company whose really lame web site is
>>> http://www.qpaynet.com.
>>
>>    Am I the only one prompted with a "By Invitation Only" HTTP
>> authentication zone overlaying the TemplateMonster-ish site at that
>> address?
>>

>> --
>> </Daniel P. Brown>
>> UNADVERTISED DEDICATED SERVER SPECIALS
>> SAME-DAY SETUP
>> Just ask me what we're offering today!
>> daniel.brown(a)parasane.net || danbrown(a)php.net
>> http://www.parasane.net/ || http://www.pilotpig.net/
>>

> If only you were... If only you were.

Someone, please forward to http://thedailywtf.com

Regards