From: "Jay Blanchard" on
Has anyone here ever done an integration with QPay? If so, can you share
their API docs?

Thanks in advance!
From: Richard Quadling on
On 29 June 2010 14:32, Jay Blanchard <jblanchard(a)pocket.com> wrote:
> Has anyone here ever done an integration with QPay? If so, can you share
> their API docs?
>
> Thanks in advance!

I'd just ask QPay directly.

http://www.qpay.com.au/BusinessSolutions/ContactUs/tabid/127/Default.aspx

--
-----
Richard Quadling
From: "Jay Blanchard" on
[snip]
I'd just ask QPay directly.

http://www.qpay.com.au/BusinessSolutions/ContactUs/tabid/127/Default.asp
[/snip]

Thank you, I have asked them and have not gotten any response from them.
That form is for an Australian company and I am looking for information
here in the States.
From: Richard Quadling on
On 29 June 2010 15:11, Jay Blanchard <jblanchard(a)pocket.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> I'd just ask QPay directly.
>
> http://www.qpay.com.au/BusinessSolutions/ContactUs/tabid/127/Default.asp
> [/snip]
>
> Thank you, I have asked them and have not gotten any response from them.
> That form is for an Australian company and I am looking for information
> here in the States.

As QPay seems to be an Aussie company, you may need to think a little
bigger than just the small market in the USA.

--
-----
From: "Jay Blanchard" on
[snip]
As QPay seems to be an Aussie company, you may need to think a little
bigger than just the small market in the USA.
[/snip]

QPay is a Miami, FL based company whose really lame web site is
http://www.qpaynet.com.