From: Sebastian Detert on
Do you have any specifications for HBCI interfaces? Socket connection,
XML Exchange, DB Access ? If you have C code for such things, it should
be possible to convert this to php code maybe

From: Stephan Ebelt on

common is probably XML via HTTPS transport (at least my bank seems to do it
that way). I have no C code whatsoever.

Can PHP call arbitrary C functions? Then it might be possible to use
AqHBCI/AqBanking somehow?

From: Per Jessen on
Stephan Ebelt wrote:

>=20
> common is probably XML via HTTPS transport (at least my bank seems to=

> do it that way). I have no C code whatsoever.
>=20
> Can PHP call arbitrary C functions? Then it might be possible to use
> AqHBCI/AqBanking somehow?

You (or someone) would need to write a PHP wrapper for the C functions,=

but otherwise yes.

--=20
Per Jessen, Z=C3=BCrich (17.9=C2=B0C)