From: Robert Spanjaard on
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:26:15 -0500, John A. wrote:

>>> Olympus sp590uz...but there is no blurring
>>
>>There could be a 5-pixel shake but it would be invisible reduced like
>>that. A crop?
>
> A troll, actually. The infamous P&S Troll. Stick around a bit and you'll
> learn to recognize it.

Val Hallah is NOT the P&S troll.

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
From: David J. Littleboy on

"Val Hallah" <michaelnewport(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
On Mar 2, 5:14 pm, Paul Furman <pa...@-edgehill.net> wrote:
> Val Hallah wrote:
> > Paul Furman wrote:
>
> >> Sure.
> >> Sorry I didn't intend to pick on you, the troll got me riled on this
> >> issue. A reduced image does not really say anything though.
>
> > et viola!
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/41438729(a)N05/4400738576/
>
> Better, although that's still a 4x reduction.

blame flickr
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nah. Blame the bloke who uses flickr.

http://www.pbase.com/davidjl/image/120719456/original

--
David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

From: Paul Furman on
David J. Littleboy wrote:
> "Val Hallah"<michaelnewport(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 2, 5:14 pm, Paul Furman<pa...@-edgehill.net> wrote:
>> Val Hallah wrote:

>>> et viola!
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/41438729(a)N05/4400738576/
>>
>> Better, although that's still a 4x reduction.
>
> blame flickr
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ah, not a paid account I guess... I'm glad to post if you want or just
do a 1024 pixel crop.

> Nah. Blame the bloke who uses flickr.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/davidjl/image/120719456/original

Yeah but that's 40mm, not 676mm <g>.
From: Val Hallah on
On Mar 2, 11:26 pm, Paul Furman <pa...@-edgehill.net> wrote:
> David J. Littleboy wrote:
> > "Val Hallah"<michaelnewp...(a)yahoo.com>  wrote:

> >> Better, although that's still a 4x reduction.
>
> > blame flickr
>
> Ah, not a paid account I guess... I'm glad to post if you want or just
> do a 1024 pixel crop.
>
> > Nah. Blame the bloke who uses flickr.
>
> >http://www.pbase.com/davidjl/image/120719456/original
>
> Yeah but that's 40mm, not 676mm <g>.

indeed, not a paid account, but, I ticked the box that says do not
resize