From: k?vanc Basaran on
I prepared dynamic model of a small wind turbine and I want to simulate it in Matlab/simulink. As you know, Small wind turbines are based on PMSG. There is a block in simulink for PMSG, however I dont want to use it. I want to design a new block in PMSG by its mathematical equivalent. I designed all block for small wind turbine but I have a problem with PMSG simulink model. I want to learn Permanent Magnet Synchronous Genarator (PMSG) Model in simulink. Can you help me? . Can you give me the PMSG simulink model.
Sincerely.
kbasaran(a)adu.edu.tr