From: doug kopet on
I would like to employ a 4-connected components procedure on image pixels on a grayscale image. However,I'm only seeing a procedure for binary Images in the Image Processing Toolbox.How, can I therefore use my grayscale with the connected components?

doug
From: Image Analyst on
For gray scale, I wouldn't really call it "connected components." I think you're probably referring to "region growing," and since that is not really a standard method, because how your merge regions depends on what you're trying to accomplish, you'll probably need to write your own, although you can search the web for examples.

Pages: 1
Prev: image fusion using PCA
Next: PMSG