From: M Skabialka on
I use Outlook 2007 to view my POP account email. If I am elsewhere I use
their webmail, and sometimes send emails from webmail. None of the sent
emails from webmail ever makes it into the Outlook mailbox sent items
folder, though all the incoming mail gets into the Inbox.
What setting needs to be changed to make the Sent items also import into
Outlook?

From: Gordon on

"M Skabialka" <mskabialka(a)NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote in message
> I use Outlook 2007 to view my POP account email. If I am elsewhere I use
> their webmail, and sometimes send emails from webmail. None of the sent
> emails from webmail ever makes it into the Outlook mailbox sent items
> folder, though all the incoming mail gets into the Inbox.
> What setting needs to be changed to make the Sent items also import into
> Outlook?

You can't unless your Mail provider offers IMAP mail accounts. A POP email
account will ONLY download the Inbox.

From: DL on
There is nothing to change, that's the way pop mail works

From: M Skabialka on
It has IMAP, what setting do I need to update?

From: Gordon on

> It has IMAP, what setting do I need to update?

You need to remove the POP account in Outlook and replace with the IMAP
account. Removing the POP account will NOT affect any emails already
downloaded to Outlook.