From: Alessandra on
I develop presentations using an Italian version of ppt 2007. These
presentations are to be used by people with US/UK versions of Office
and Windows. What do I need to do so that the presentations will not
have any language issues when transfered to the users, and to them it
will appear as if someone with an English version of PPT developed it?
I have changed the spell-check dictionary to US English, and now I
don't get any spelling errors on any of the slides, but I wonder what
will happen when they run the presentations.

Thank you.
From: vttotal on
Hi Alessandra,

I am not quite clear on what you are trying to solve. Based on my
understanding, I don't think you will have a problem with other people
looking at the same PPT in English versions as long as you used the spell
checker and the right dictionary. Are you just using English words?

Let me know if this information helps,
--
Vicente Tulliano

"Alessandra" wrote:

> I develop presentations using an Italian version of ppt 2007. These
> presentations are to be used by people with US/UK versions of Office
> and Windows. What do I need to do so that the presentations will not
> have any language issues when transfered to the users, and to them it
> will appear as if someone with an English version of PPT developed it?
> I have changed the spell-check dictionary to US English, and now I
> don't get any spelling errors on any of the slides, but I wonder what
> will happen when they run the presentations.
>
> Thank you.
> .

Pages: 1
Prev: Hyperlink