From: Anders Persson on
I added a note about the internet access on the download page now in
case people don't read the "news"... If you block PRG Starter in your
firewall, the program should work anyway, just that the live message
feature will be disabled.

Anders

From: Commodore Free on
Ok maybe the updates could cause concern
the application is superb though

Nigel
www.commodorefree.com

From: Anders Persson on
Did you get it to work, Sean?

From: Sean Huxter on

"Anders Persson" <ylleman(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Did you get it to work, Sean?

Yes, once I realized that my once-burned-twice-shy method of installation
(not unchecking the box which lets it fully install) allowed the program to
install, but not set itself up, I tried a second time, trustin the software
more during installation. Then it set itself up correctly.

I tried it out viewing various Koala graphic files and it worked. However,
when I did the "Disk Tool" on a .d81 it brought up a vic20 emulator to show
the contensts. I'm sure I'll figure that out.

Sean.

From: Anders Persson on
Ok, check my previous answer about the disk tool, or click on "Tips &
Tricks" on the site: