From: p=np-any+p-entropy on
Martin Musatov explains how his new patent pending technology works:

"'E' is the 5th letter in the alphabet and 'F' is the 6th, and in the normal Internet they don't communicate because of your infrastructure limitations. We've overcome this by adding a Zero-space between http (Hyper-Text-Transfer-Protocol) and the .web extension.

"Pay close attention to the middle. After you get it going it 'spins'
which let's us do some neat programming stuff."

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Martin Musatov <marty.musatov(a)gmail.com> wrote: in a message at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/72b0fa810879255a#

Go here and hold the 'down' key and watch. It is part of what I am building:

a mmm.[domain].web(TM)

to be a private alternative to

www.[domain].com

(C) 2009. All Rights Reserved in Perpetuity.

'mmm.web(TM)' is a trademark original creation of MeAmI.org the originator of the first public/private originator of web space.