From: Ken Borowiak on
Mike,

In addition to your NOWD conundrum, you have in your code formatting
options that pertain only to the listing destination (e.g. colwidth, ol,
etc.). You will need to alter the ODS style attributes if you want change
the appearance of your PDF document.

For example,
define name / order style=[cellwidth=2in] ;

HTH,
Ken

On Tue, 29 May 2007 10:18:21 -0500, Yu Zhang <zhangyu05(a)GMAIL.COM> wrote:

>Use the nowd option to prevent the report from showing in the REPORT
WINDOW.

From: Jerry Davis on
"Clark, Mike (LRC)" wrote:

> I'm trying to generate a PDF from proc report. The following code will
> generate a report and creates a pdf file but no data is written to the
> pdf file. Any suggestions? Thanks.
>
> ods listing close;
> ods pdf file='G:\cg\data\recpet.pdf;

[snip]

> ods pdf close;
> ods listing;

I've seen this problem and the solution is was to add "printer" in the
ods statement. As in:

ods listing close;
ods printer pdf file='c:\cg\data\recpet.pdf';

[proc report or other code]

ods printer close;
ods listing;

Jerry