From: Zozo on
Hi,
I have imported my servers into Hyper-V for test environment, and now
everything is up but I cannot access pwa.. it gives me the error
'unexpected error occured'. I am using sharepoint 3.0

From: Mike Glen on
Hi Zozo,

Asking again on this forum is a waste of effort. As I said before, try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum), which is where the server experts hang out. Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP

From: Wharton Computer Consulting on
Hello ZoZo,

Additional information needs to be provided. Did you move all the servers
as individual servers into hyper-v. What is the platform of the Hyper-v. Is
it Windows 2008 r2?

What is working and what isn't working. You are going to have to provide
more information, if you are interested in resolving.

Have a good day!
--
Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
Wharton Computer Consulting, Inc

From: Zozo on
Ok!

I am running win 2k8 r2. I have exported and important my servers to hyper-v
manager. db server and sp server.. I have configured sharepoint and am able
to open central admin web page. If I see my config.. they are still there and
the same.. I can open //spserver/defaultpage but when I try //server/pwa.. it

"Wharton Computer Consulting" wrote:

> Hello ZoZo,
>
> Additional information needs to be provided. Did you move all the servers
> as individual servers into hyper-v. What is the platform of the Hyper-v. Is
> it Windows 2008 r2?
>
> What is working and what isn't working. You are going to have to provide
> more information, if you are interested in resolving.
>
> Have a good day!
> --
> Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
> Wharton Computer Consulting, Inc
> "Managing Efficiency thru Technology"
>

> "Zozo" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I have imported my servers into Hyper-V for test environment, and now
> > everything is up but I cannot access pwa.. it gives me the error
> > 'unexpected error occured'. I am using sharepoint 3.0

Pages: 1
Prev: RESOURCE USAGE
Next: Global.mpt