From: HATZI on
I have tried evrything but tha deployment stucks at "Setup Updating your
System"
I tried so far to 5 diferrent pc's . Setup Completed only to a couple of
them without problems , all have Win Xp Pro Sp2 or Sp3.
I can't think anything to solve that problem , i also include runtime ,
system files ,dependency files also sp1 of Developer is Updated as the issue
thing with the setup txt.

From: Chris Tacke, MVP on
This is a "Pocket PC" group. You might try finding one more relevent to
your issue.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

"HATZI" <HATZI(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have tried evrything but tha deployment stucks at "Setup Updating your
> System"
> I tried so far to 5 diferrent pc's . Setup Completed only to a couple of
> them without problems , all have Win Xp Pro Sp2 or Sp3.
> I can't think anything to solve that problem , i also include runtime ,
> system files ,dependency files also sp1 of Developer is Updated as the
> issue
> thing with the setup txt.

Pages: 1
Prev: embedded pie