From: Lisa Pearlson on
Hi,

On desktop windows there's usually possibility to host internet explorer,
such as via MFC's CHtmlView.
Is there a way embed PIE into my own app?

And what about building SSL connections to URLs?

Lisa

From: badzio on
On 1 Mar, 15:08, "Lisa Pearlson" <n...(a)spam.plz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On desktop windows there's usually possibility to host internet explorer,
> such as via MFC's CHtmlView.
> Is there a way embed PIE into my own app?

Yes, it's possible. Not sure what about mfc and c++ but it's possible
for application written in c#. I've tested on CF .Net 2.0
But please remember that CF means that embedded PIE control has much
less possibilities/attributes/properties/methods than 'normal'
webbrowser control (from 'normal/big' .net)