From: trvlnmny on
When I Print a report the Page Scaling option is 'grayed' out making
it unavailable. Is there a reason why I can not use this option? I am
using Q 2010 R5.
Thanks for any and all help.
From: Robert Neville on
trvlnmny <trvlnmny(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>When I Print a report the Page Scaling option is 'grayed' out making
>it unavailable. Is there a reason why I can not use this option? I am
>using Q 2010 R5.
>Thanks for any and all help.

Google Groups should have the archive of a recent discussion on this. The short
answer is that the PDF driver that Intuit licensed has been crippled. If you
want that feature, you'll need to get a different driver.
From: Bee Lee on
Bee Lee had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/quicken/Page-Scaling-21336-.htm :
I am having the same Page Scaling problem with Q2007, R5. I have
uninstalled and reinstalled which did not help. Will you please confirm
if/how you resolved this issue. Thank you.

trvlnmny wrote:

> When I Print a report the Page Scaling option is 'grayed' out making
> it unavailable. Is there a reason why I can not use this option? I am
> using Q 2010 R5.
> Thanks for any and all help.

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
alt.comp.software.financial.quicken - 20810 messages and counting!