From: Jozo on
Hi all,

I have wish of my client who want to print more invoices, not separately,
wherefore I can't use function PgNo() because PgNo() gets page number of
complet report. For this reason I have created special variable for that
(for example nRzuPage) and set section, group and this variable in reportpro
like that:

Section: Server table: Rzu.dbf (index Rzu.cdx, key expression: Kbr)
Child table: Rzus.dbf (index Rzus.cdx, key expression: Kbr)
Relation: Kbr

Group: Name: Rzu.Kbr
Expression: Rzu.Kbr

Reset At: Group Hdr: Rzu.Kbr
Initialization expression: 0
Update At: Page Footer
Update Expression: nRzuPage + 1

and It is almost ok, but, the invoices, that have more pages, haven't
correct last page, namely, last page is 1.
When I selected only one invoice, all is ok.
Don't think that I didn't try all what I know, but without success.
I have elementary example that shows it clearly.

Any suggestion, Jozo