From: Mansoor on
Thanks Duane
I added a table with only one record with two fields, the Logo and Id ( a
number).
This table I related to the my main table. In the Group Header I used the Id
field and then I inserted the Logo. Thanks very much.
By the way, long time ago you helped me with a report generated by a
crosstab, and the report labels changing accordingly. It works perfectly.
Thanks again