From: Mansoor on
I have a report in a 3 columns page setup.
I insert a Logo in the pageHeader.
I see the Logo in the first column. At the top of the second and third
column I see
a white space, the same hight of the logo, and this I would like to avoid.
Thanks in advance
Mansoor

From: Duane Hookom on
Define "I would like to avoid". Does this mean you don't want the space taken
or do you want to see copies of the logo? If you want copies of the logo,
copy the logo twice more above the columns.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Mansoor on
Hi Duane,
I don't want the space taken.
Thanks in advance.

From: Duane Hookom on
I think Page Header information is always "taken". Have you considered using
a report or group header rather than a page header?

Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

From: Mansoor on
Using the Report Header the information is still "taken". In the Sorting and
Grouping list, I don't see the Logo field, I guess because it is an Ole
Object.
Thanks again