From: CSM1 on
"Jeff" <dcwebman(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 3, 3:00 pm, "CSM1" <nom...(a)nomoremail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Adobe's document
>> management.http://www.adobe.com/products/onlineservices/documentcenter/
>
> Thanks for the info on that. A little out of my needs though as it's
> web based and this will be just for me. I did download a trial of
> Adobe Acrobat and it does have an organizer so that might work well.
> The only negative is it's still out of my price range. I see people
> selling the professional version for < $150 so not too sure about
> those.
>
> I have taken a look at some other products under the $100 mark but
> nothing really jumps out as a great replacement for Paperport. Some
> work fine with PDF files but then it's the scanning capability that's
> lacking. I'm surprised that nobody else is going through this and
> found solutions to try and get paperless.

Why not just upgrade to a later version of Paperport? Paperport is still
around.
http://www.nuance.com/paperport/

I get offers from Nuance all the time, $100 for various software Nuance has.

If you dig in Nuance web site, you can find similar offers, If you own a
pervious version of paperport.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

From: Jeff on
On Dec 4, 8:16 am, "CSM1" <nom...(a)nomoremail.com> wrote:
> Why not just upgrade to a later version of Paperport? Paperport is still
> around.http://www.nuance.com/paperport/

The latest version of Paperport is 11 and that's what I have.