From: Dave on
Is it possible to pass a URL as a querystring, and if so, what are the
restrictions/limitations?

From: Dave on
I neglected to say that this QueryString will be part of the URL in a
SiteMap.
From: Andrew Morton on
Dave wrote:
> Is it possible to pass a URL as a querystring,

Should be fine if you Server.UrlEncode it.

--
Andrew

From: Dave on
One more question on the same topic? The querystring will be used to
provide the source for a Viewer. The URL in the SiteMap is:

~/Viewer.aspx?src=~/files/Logging_In.swf

What would be the best way to populate the below parameter?

<param name="movie" value="<% Request.QueryString("src") %>" /

I think this is the last issue that I've got with this.

From: Miro on
A side note.

The url has a maximum# of characters.
It depends on the browser but its about 2000.

If your query string gets too big, consider using a session variable
perhaps.

Miro