From: susieq on
I'm sure I read that this was possible but searching the help files doesn't
display anything.
I want to have the password request at boot up of the system and not the
normal login procedure once windows has started. I can have that as well but
would like to have it at boot up, first.
Is this possible and how to do it?
From: Leonard Grey on
This is enabled in the BIOS.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: Shenan Stanley on
susieq wrote:
> I'm sure I read that this was possible but searching the help files
> doesn't display anything.
> I want to have the password request at boot up of the system and
> not the normal login procedure once windows has started. I can have
> that as well but would like to have it at boot up, first.
> Is this possible and how to do it?

Refer to your computer's user manual and learn how to set a BIOS Startup
Password.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP