From: amcp on

From: wandong on
Hi,

Even if you forget the password for the encrypted PST file, you can still decrypt it by using Advanced Outlook Repair. Advanced Outlook Repair can decrypt all the encrypted data and convert it into a new PST file that doesn't require a password. You can visit http://www.datanumen.com/aor/problems/outlook-password.htm to get more detailed information.

http://www.datanumen.com/aor/ contains detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair.

And you can also download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe

Wangdong

.