From: Janet on

I cannot get to any screen. I have a split Welcome and log on screen.
Using control alt delete twice I get the log on screen but can get no
further? Help.

From: Shenan Stanley on
Janet wrote:
> I cannot get to any screen. I have a split Welcome and log on
> screen. Using control alt delete twice I get the log on screen but
> can get no further? Help.

Are you just perusing through groups and responding to as many
'forgotten/lost password' posts as you can? ;-)

I gave you an answer that should give you everything and more that you might
need.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP