From: "Viggo L." <Viggo on
I am about to do a lot of pasting of pictures from Excel (originally graphs).
First, I have to make a ["paste Special": Picture (Enhanced Metafile)] in
order to get the complete picture in (which I dont quite get..).
I was trying to make a macro for this, however, the command is not recorded
in VB.
How to make a macro for this, or an action button ? Anyone know?

Cheers,
From: Viggo L. on
btw: I am running win2k and Office XP.

From: brian on
Viggo,

ActiveWindow.View.PasteSpecial ppPasteEnhancedMetafile

Brian Reilly, PowerPoint MVP