From: rosiesims on
well the months will be figures that i will get not figures i will create...

just want to create a formula that shows how each months figures are in
comparision to our target.

am i at 21% of my 24% target etc...

can't seem to get anything to work

From: Bob I on
The comparison you are making seems a bit confusing? You should be
saying that the target is reduce BY 24% not TO 24% of 150. So the Target
is actually 76% of 150 or 114. 100%-76%=24%. So for your monthly percent
would be the 100%-"the number"/150=your percentage.