From: casdaq on
I have this request where it is taking several locations and eight different
metrics but weighting them differently depending on their category to get an
overall ranking. Here is an example:

Metrics: Column B - M1 (28%) C -M2 (12%) M3: Depending all the call category
could be D -(30%), E - (15%), or F - (7.5%) G - M4 (15%) H - M5 (7.5) I - M6
(15%)

Lubbock has results for M1, M2, M3 (15%), M4, M6, M7
But Austin has results for M1, M2, M3 (30%), M6, M7

Is there some type of "If" function that I can use to recognize with certain
perameters what metrics should be ranked and with what percentage?

Please let me know if this is too vague or if too complicated to have
answered. I'm using excel 2007. Thanks!

Is there an easy formula that can see day if one center has results
From: casdaq on