From: CherylK on
I have a two rows of labels but the second row of labels I want them in one
column not across as a column heading as I am using the column headings for
another purpose. We have two names for our salons the first is a source code
from an older system and the second is the real name I want to list both
together in the row labels but across from each other not below. Any
suggestions:

example:

BEATYB BEAUTY BEAT SALON
CASPER CASPER'S HAIR CARE

thanks to who can help
From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

Just place both of them in the row field area. If you are using Excel 2007,
roght click, go to pivot table options, display and check the box for
Classic pivot table layout

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

From: Roger Govier on
Hi Cheryl

If both codes relate to the same salon,
why not just change the source data once and for all?
Control+H to bring up Find and Replace
Find BEATYB
Replace with BEAUTY BEAT SALON
Click Replace All

Do the same for Casper
--
Regards
Roger Govier

CherylK wrote:
> I have a two rows of labels but the second row of labels I want them in one
> column not across as a column heading as I am using the column headings for
> another purpose. We have two names for our salons the first is a source code
> from an older system and the second is the real name I want to list both
> together in the row labels but across from each other not below. Any
> suggestions:
>
> example:
>
> BEATYB BEAUTY BEAT SALON
> CASPER CASPER'S HAIR CARE